Monday, December 1, 2014

#GivingTuesday Day 30: Gracie Thull

http://umvim.org/about_us/givingtuesday.html

Tomorrow is #GivingTuesday, and as we start to wrap up our campaign, we wanted to share with you one more member of our Young People in Mission Design Team. We are so proud not only of this event, but of the young leaders who take on this event head-first and make it such a success; we just can't help but continue to share these stories with you!

Meet this year's Vice Chair of YPIM, Gracie Thull of Mobile, Alabama:


"Young People In Mission has impacted my life by drawing me closer to Jesus. It has given me the opportunity to share my faith with others in a safe place, and equipped me to go into the world as a representative of Christ. Through YPIM, I have been exposed to the justice issues that the church faces today, and I have engaged in discussions about how to best resolve them with people who specialize in those areas. It has connected me with ways to branch out for Jesus in my own community and around the world through the City of Opportunity event. After being empowered to speak out for Jesus at YPIM, I have returned as a leader in my Christian community, sharing the things I have learned."

Your generous #GivingTuesday donation helps UMVIM keep this event going strong, and it is so easy to donate


Beginning at midnight tonight, just visit Advance #901875, and 100% of your generous donation will go directly to the ministry of UMVIM, SEJ.


The General Board of Global Ministries will match the first $1 million donated through The Advance on #GivingTuesday, up to $2,500 per donor, with a $25,000 maximum per project.

Remember that you can begin donating at midnight TONIGHT! See you tomorrow for one final #GivingTuesday #UNselfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment